Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hamma Hamma Falls

This spring Evan Garcia, Pat Keller and Candace Sanders rolled up to the northwest on an epic stouting mission. They called me up and told me to meet them out on the OP to check out Hamma Hamma Falls, first descented by Todd Gillman a couple years back. The falls is a stout 20 footer into a 60 footer. Its stout. Pat ran first and killed it, Evan ran next and styled it as well. I ran and had a good line despite having to battle a little undercut wall on the left. It was a great day. Here is a sick Photo that Candace Sanders shot of me on the second falls.


Then a few weeks ago Demshitz came through and were ready for stouts. So we headed to Hamma Hamma once again. The video tells the most complete story. Check it out.
Demshitz represent.
This is one of my sickest videos to date for sure.

Hamma Hamma Falls W/Demshitz from Fred Norquist on Vimeo.

No comments: