Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fear Canyon of the Elaho

This is the final installment of Evan, Candace, and myself's trip to BC this summer. We headed for an evening run on the classic big water run in the upper squamish river valley drainage. As we bombed through some sweet rapids without scouting( Evan had done the run 3 years prior) Evan got stuck in a nasty hole and had an intense beatdown. I'll let the video tell the rest of the story.

Here is a photo of me running the last rapid on a later trip this summer. Photo by steve arns.

Fear Canyon Of the Elaho from Fred Norquist on Vimeo.




Thanks to my Watershed drybag, and a great amount of pure luck, my beloved Canon 7D was returned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also have a 7D that I would like to start taking down the river with me. What is the best way to keep it safe? Thanks for any tips.

Joshua Darnell